Monday, November 3, 2014

Planet Memorization Craft

This week we are memorizing the planets, so I came up with this craft to make things more interesting :-)

First, I found this great printable for free from sprouts:
http://sproutonline-pmd.edgesuite.net/o15/Content/birthdays/crafts/printables/Solar%20System%20Party/Planets-Cutouts.jpg

I had the children color the planets and cut them out. Then I decided we were going to glue them on a dark background.  So I found some paper bags and cut off the sides.  I left the handle for a hanger ;-)...

Then we glued the planets and their names in order from the Sun.
My kids wanted to include Pluto, so we put a little Pom Pom thingy in its place. Then used glue to write:
My
Very
Easy
Method
Just 
Speeds
Up
Naming 
Planets

Then we sprinkled fine glitter over the glue...

After we shook the glitter off, we were finished!!




No comments:

Post a Comment